We’re going to be very, very blunt here. Way too many credit unions have crappy websites, and frankly, we’re tired of it.
• Potential new members are Googling your credit union and looking at your website. They want to get an idea of what you’re like, and generally pick up your vibe without ever having to travel to a branch or talk to anyone.
• If you have a crappy website, it’s costing you a lot of members and a lot of business, and making your marketing much less effective.
• Fixing a subpar website should be a far higher priority than remodeling or adding another branch. You can build a great website for less than it costs to remodel a small bathroom, with far greater benefits to your credit union’s brand and membership growth.
Get in touch with the CU Website Experts at iDiz to learn how to turn your website into something that’s actually useful.
- To become a CEO, think like a CEO - August 11, 2021
- Data Cooperative: Big Crazy or Not-So-Crazy Idea for CUs? - June 18, 2021
- Why should I care about social responsibility? - April 20, 2021