We provide strategic creative for companies that care.
Our overall vision is that every element in every medium should work together to create a seamless, effective experience. Everything works, and everything works together.
So what's it like to work with iDiz?
We work a little differently than some. There's not some one-size-fits-all "patented sure-fire iDiz-o-matic" meat grinder we squeeze you into, and we won't try to barge in and take over everything. You're already doing a lot of things right, so we work to understand what's most unique and authentic about your credit union, and build from there. We combine our experience with yours to adapt our skills and processes to your needs and strengths.
For example, we understand that credit unions and CU marketers have a wide range of needs and timeframes. If you’re new to the job, just filling in, reacting to a change, or wearing multiple hats, we can help you figure out the basics, make a plan, and start getting marketing results fast.
On the other hand, if you’re an SVP leading an experienced in-house marketing team (or if you're somewhere in the middle), we can multiply your staff effectiveness and help you set and reach strategic goals.
For example, we can:
- Help you break out of a rut. We can use our unique perspective and experience working with hundreds of credit unions to generate exciting new concepts and ideas.
- Complete marketing campaigns when you need additional creativity and capacity.
- Handle the BIG jobs (such as rebranding or website redesign) that require specialized skills so your staff can focus on what they do best.
- Coordinate with your other vendors when that's the best way to get things done. When you have a valuable existing relationship, we're happy to work together.
- Maintain brand and message continuity through staff changes or other changes.
- Provide consultation and research on long-range strategy, medium-term planning, product development, skills, and more.
Why credit unions?
We think CUs are pretty awesome. Here's why:
Many for-profit businesses seem to be focused solely on getting bigger and increasing profits by any means necessary. Credit unions, by contrast, are refreshingly human and completely sincere in their goals and ethics.
Since credit unions are staffed, managed, and owned by their members, they’re also much more diverse and interesting. Every credit union is different, but they all share an amazing sense of respect and caring for their members. That’s pretty rare these days.
When we collaborate with you to build effective and successful marketing and branding, we help improve the lives of thousands of people in small and large ways. Everybody wins when we build better credit unions together.
It's a great way to make a living.
Not a credit union?
We also work with other companies that make the world a better place. Take a look at some of our non-CU work and give us a call.