Website Design for Credit Unions
& other purpose-driven companies
Not everyone will see your new branch, brochure, or ad, but almost everyone will interact with your website. A great website is your brand in action.
The best websites lead the way for everything else. You’re translating your mission and strategy into tangible, visible action. It’s also a great way to get everyone on board and pulling the same direction.
And the good news is that a website can even the playing field faster and at lower cost than anything else. In terms of brand impact, it’s a screaming slam-dunk bargain.*
We include everything on your wish list:
- Responsive design for mobile-friendly sites that automatically adapt to a wide variety of modern browsers, devices, and screen sizes.
- Easy-to-use Content Management System (CMS) – Web site updates are easy and fast, even for people with no coding or web site skills.
- We build accessible (ADA compliant) websites – WCAG 2.0 AA accessibility is baked in from the very beginning.
- Content optimized for usability and search results – We'll import your current site content, then help you rewrite, reorganize, and edit to ensure that it aligns with your brand and is optimized for maximum usefulness and SEO results.
- Flexible page building system – The iDiz Page Builder allows users to create and edit pages with a simple, fast, drag and drop interface that shows changes as they happen. Add photos, videos, modules and custom backgrounds with no guesswork.
- Third party integration is seamless – Home banking, bill-pay, search, Google maps, and more can all be integrated into your new site.
- Social media – Your content is shareable, pinnable, likable, and available. Everything is customizable for your marketing and content strategy.
- Security and reliability – all sites are closely monitored 24/7/365 and security updates are applied automatically.
- Training and support – We'll train everyone you want to maintain your site. Have a question? Call us anytime – it’s included with the hosting.
All the extras
Need something special? Tell us what you need and we can likely plug it in: online applications and secure forms, blogs and comments, shareable photo galleries and videos, social integration, surveys, multiple languages, and much more.
*(In case you’re wondering, the cost is usually in the same ballpark as the average new car. The exact tab depends on the options, of course.)