Your Website Gives People the Creeps
It scares off potential members and probably keeps you up at night. It's awkward, ugly, and never does what you want. You need to call a professional (and maybe even a priest) to get it under control.
And that’s not the worst of it
If you can't use your website as the cornerstone of your marketing and communication strategy, then your website isn't just terrifying, it's a liability.
Not everyone will see your new branch, brochure, or ad, but almost everyone will interact with your website. Your website is what the world can see about your credit union. Your website should be your brand in action, representing the very best of your credit union.
Instead of scaring off potential members, your site can welcome them. You can share your mission and help them understand why they should belong and how you can help. You can use your website as a way to connect all of your marketing, branding, and member communications. It’s a great tool to get everyone on board and pulling the same direction.
How we build world-class credit union websites
Here's a list of the elements a killer CU website should always include:
- An Easy-to-use Content Management System (CMS) with a flexible page building system. Make updates easy and fast, even for people with no coding or web site skills. Create and edit pages with a drag and drop interface that shows changes as they happen. Add photos, videos, modules and custom backgrounds with no guesswork.
- The ability to plug in all the capabilities you want: Think beyond Home Banking and Bill Pay. Add a CRM, track new member onboarding or email clicks, integrate your social media, add online applications, secure forms, news articles, blogs and comments, share photo galleries and videos, run surveys, offer multiple languages, search, maps, and much, much more.
- Allows you to add content on an on-going basis that is searchable, shareable, pinnable, likable, and customizable for your marketing and social media strategy.
Not to mention all of these basic requirements:
- Accessibility (ADA compliance – WCAG 2.0 AA accessibility) baked in from the very beginning.
- Responsive design for mobile-friendly sites that automatically adapt to a wide variety of modern browsers, devices, and screen sizes.
- Security and reliability closely monitored 24/7/365, with security updates applied automatically.
- Training and support included with the hosting.