DOWNLOAD OUR FREE EBOOK
What You Need to Know BEFORE You Redesign Your Credit Union Brand
Learn how to understand and think about credit union branding in practical, useful ways — what branding is and is not, why it’s so important, how it applies to credit unions, when and why it might be time to begin a branding project, and how to get things done.
WHY YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BRAND
• Most of the world has no idea who you are.
• Your vague and squishy brand is hurting membership
• There is an option to The Slow Fade
• It’s hard to read the label from inside the jar.
• Is your brand in the cart, or still sitting on the shelf?
WHAT TO CONSIDER FOR YOUR NEW BRAND
• Understanding Branding
• What are you known for?
• Name Change Step #1: Getting the CEO on Board
• Rebranding: throwing Baby out with the bathwater?
• Rebranding: partial polish or total transformation?
HOW TO UPDATE A CREDIT UNION BRAND
• The three stages of rebranding
• No more lousy CU names
• Negative space isn’t just for logos
• Maybe it’s time to ditch the RFP
I’VE GOT A NEW BRAND, NOW WHAT?
• Your brand deserves more than Not Horrible.
• How to choose and work with a pro photographer
• Copyright confusion & trademark tribulations
• Registered trademarks: do you need one?