Website Personalization Training
Using If▸So for WordPress with the iDiz Page Builder
What is If▸So?
If>So is dynamic content personalization software, installed through a WordPress plugin on your website, that allows you to add or replace website content based on many different kinds of triggers.
By creating and combining triggers, your website can respond dynamically to website user behaviors and needs.
You can choose from many different types of display triggers, including:
- New or returning visitor
- Specific page(s) the user has visited on your site
- Referral source (what site the user came from)
- Date and time
- Time of day, day of week, etc.
- Device type
- Page URL
- A/B testing
- User's geographic location (city)*
- Many more!
* Geolocation requires using a separate geolocation service that can have a small added fee. Before you use this, let us know if you're interested in using this on your site.
Using If>So to Schedule Content with the iDiz Page Builder
Here's a training video from iDiz showing a real-world use of If>So to schedule content on a website. This shows how to use If>So with the iDiz Page Builder, and includes several important concepts you'll need.
In this demonstration we're using time-based triggers, but the principles are the same whatever display conditions or "triggers" you choose.
- Getting Started: 00:40
- Scheduled Content 02:36
- Scheduling Content with a Page Builder 05:52
- Finding the Page Builder Slug or ID: 18.36
- Finalizing the If>So Trigger: 22:16
- Placing the If>So Content for Publication 23:52
More Information about If>So
Here's a short Youtube video from the developers of If>So with more information about some of the possibilities.
Training Videos and Documentation
If you'd like to know more about the various triggers and how they work, below are some training videos and documentation from the developers of the If>So plugin.